William Q. Meeker
Distinguished Professor, Statistics
- B.S. Industrial Management (1972, Clarkson)
- M.S. Operations Research (1973, Union)
- Ph.D. Administrative and Engineering systems (1975, Union)
- Li, M., Holland, S. D., and Meeker, W. Q. (2010), Statistical Methods for Automatic Crack Detection Based on Vibrothermography Sequence-of-Images Data (with discussion). Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, 26, 481-495.
- Li, M., Meeker, W.Q., and Thompson, R.B. (2014) Physical Model-Assisted Probability of Detection of Flaws in Titanium Forgings Using Ultrasonic Nondestructive Evaluation. Technometrics, 56, 78-91.
- Koh, Y.M. and Meeker, W.Q. (2019), Quantile POD for Nondestructive Evaluation with Hit-Miss Data. Research in Nondestructive Evaluation, 30, 89-111.
- Statistical methods
- Probability of Detection (POD)
- Model-assisted POD
- Product reliability
- Design of experiments
Personal & professional goals
- Research in statistical methodology for engineering applications
- POD in nonstandard situations
- POD for SHM
- Statistical support for CNDE