Main OfficeApplied Science II
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering (2006 - UTPA)
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering (2008 - UTPA)
- Ph.D. Mechanical and Materials Engineering (2013 - UNL)
Defect detection and characterization
Propagation in polycrystalline materials
Personal and Professional Goals:
- University-industry partnerships in research
- Undergraduate/graduate student opportunities for research
- Koester, L., Zuhlke, C., Alexander, D., Fuller, A., Wilson, B. M., Turner, J. A. Near Race Ultrasonic Detection of Subsurface Defects in Bearing Rings. J. ASTM International, STP 1548, West Conshohocken, PA, 2012.
- C. Tarawneh, L. Koester, A. J. Fuller, B. M. Wilson, and J. A. Turner. Service life testing of components with defects in the rolling contact fatigue zone. J. ASTM International, STP 1548, West Conshohocken, PA, 2012.
- Hu, P., Kube, C. M., Koester, L., Turner, J. A., Mode-converted diffuse ultrasonic backscatter. J. Acoust. Soc. Am. Vol. 134, Issue 2, pp. 982-990 (2013).