- Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Main Office2130 Coover
- B.S. Physics (1983 – Nanjing Univ.)
- M.S. Physics (1988 – Nanjing Univ.)
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering (1993 – Michigan State U)
Personal and Professional Goals:
- Develop efficient modeling tools for NDE applications using eddy current and ultrasonics
- Develop efficient algorithms for wave propagation and interactions with materials
- Model and design metamaterials for antenna applications
- S. Jain, J.M. Song, and T. Kamgaing, “Acceleration of spectral domain approach for generalized multilayered shielded microstrip interconnects using two fast convergent series,” IEEE Trans. CPMT vol.3, no.3, pp. 401-410, 2013.
- H. Xie, J.M. Song, M. Yang, and N. Nakagawa, “Boundary integral equation for eddy-current problems with Dirichlet boundary condition,” Journal of Nondestructive Evaluation, vol. 29, pp. 214-221, no.4, 2010.
- G. Hu, J.M. Song, and T. Kamgaing, “IE analysis of multilayered doubly periodic array of 3D general objects using equivalence principle and connection scheme,” Radio Science, vol.48, pp.158-166, 2013