- Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Main Office3119 Coover
University of Belgrade, Yugoslavia Electrical Engineering, Dipl. Ing., 1995
University of Illinois at Chicago Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS), M.S., 1997University of Illinois at Chicago EECS, Ph.D., 2001
- Develop methods for detecting defects and estimating their properties from noisy NDE measurements
- Develop sparse signal recovery algorithms, with application to X-ray CT for NDE
- corresponding statistical performance measures.
2007– Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECpE), Iowa State University (ISU), Ames, IA
Aug. 2001–2007 Assistant Professor, ECpE Department, Iowa State University
Spring 2001 Lecturer, EECS Department, University of Illinois at Chicago
1996, 1998–2000 Research Assistant, EECS Department, University of Illinois at ChicagoAug. 1995–1996 Teaching Assistant, EECS Department, University of Illinois at Chicago
- R. Gu and A. Dogandži?, “Sparse signal reconstruction from polychromatic X-ray CT measurements via mass attenuation discretization,” Rev. Progress QNDE, 2014.
- A. Dogandži? and B. Zhang, “Bayesian NDE defect signal analysis,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 55, pp. 372–378, Jan. 2007.
- A. Dogandži? and P. Xiang, “Estimating statistical properties of eddy-current signals from steam generator tubes,” IEEE Trans. Signal Process., vol. 53, pp. 3342–3348, Aug. 2005.